Healthy Living and Home Cooking
It's never too late to change - establish good habits not and you'll continue to reap the benefits! A good diet is central to overall good health. This course will look at:
- Which are the best foods to include in meals?
- Which foods are best avoided?
- How to prepare and cook a nutritionally balanced meal on a budget.
- What key ingredients should be stocked to make the most meals.
This session uses a hands-on approach to learning, giving participants the oppertunity to prepare and taste nutritious and delicious meals, most of which can be made on a budget.
To register an interest in attending a particular session, please Contact Us.
Sessions at the Bridge...
- Confidence Building
- Mentoring Programme
- The Recovery Toolkit
- Explore Learning
- Number and Play
- Language and Play
- Personal Safety
- Legal Surgeries
- Debt Management Surgeries
- Freedom Programme
- Healthy Relationships
- Personal Development
- Style and Image
- Home Cooking