Personal -Adjective Relating to, directed to or intended for a particular person.
Development -Noun The act or process of developing, growth or progress.
Personal Development sessions aim to enhance womens self-awareness. The key focuses of this session are:
- Stress Relief - Identify what stress is, how it is caused, and how to manage it on an individual level.
- Deciding Factor - Looking at decision making, action planning and how to focus.
- Me, Myself and I - Character Profiling, what we have learnt in life and creating a "This Is Me" profile.
- Moving Forward - Using the "This Is Me" profile and providing the resources to move on.
- All About the Money - looking at Money Management, Budgeting and Saving,and Debt and Money Pitfalls.
This programme has been run several times, and produces positive results, monitored through feedback sheets and a distance travelled monitoring tool, devised by Bridge. The results below were received from attendees at the end of the course:
- 100 % of women felt they could identify different types of stress and where more aware of the coping mechanisms that they can use to get through it.
- 66 % of women felt they now knew how to assert themselves.
- 66 % of women felt they had the ability to set realistic goals for themselves.
- 100 % of women felt they were aware of their transferable skills.
- 100 % of women felt they could now recognise their skills in order to progress.
- 100 % felt confident and motivated to move on.
To register an interest in attending a particular session, please Contact Us.
Sessions at the Bridge...
- Confidence Building
- Mentoring Programme
- The Recovery Toolkit
- Explore Learning
- Number and Play
- Language and Play
- Personal Safety
- Legal Surgeries
- Debt Management Surgeries
- Freedom Programme
- Healthy Relationships
- Personal Development
- Style and Image
- Home Cooking