Pottery is a popular session held at the Bridge Project. Women are given help and encouragement to create a wide variety of personal pottery items.
Attendees are provided with all the materials, tools and advice they need to create personal and special items, such as:
- Tea Light Holders
- Figurines and Ornaments
- Trinket Boxes
- Name Plaques
- Egg Cups
Once created and decorated or painted, items are taken away by our trained facilitator to be fired, before being returned to their creators.
This programme has been run several times, and produces positive results, monitored through feedback sheets and a distance travelled monitoring tool, devised by Bridge. The results below were received from attendees at the end of a recent course:
- 83 % of women felt more confident in a group environment
- 67 % of women felt they had become more motivated
- 83 % of women felt they could now work independently
- 83 % of women had an increase in self esteem
- 83 % of women had developed more confidence to be creative
- 67 % of women felt they had the ability to learn new skills
To register an interest in attending a particular session, please Contact Us.
Sessions at the Bridge...
- Confidence Building
- Mentoring Programme
- The Recovery Toolkit
- Explore Learning
- Number and Play
- Language and Play
- Personal Safety
- Legal Surgeries
- Debt Management Surgeries
- Freedom Programme
- Healthy Relationships
- Personal Development
- Style and Image
- Home Cooking