Personal Safety Awareness
Personal Safety is all about safety at home, safety when going out, and how to date safely.
Our personal Safety sessions aim to cover:
- Personal Awareness
- Attack Prevention
- Basic Self Defense and Unarmed Tactics
- Internet Safety, for example when using chat rooms
This programme has been run several times, and produces positive results, monitored through a distance travelled monitoring tool, created specifically for the Bridge Project. Below are some recent results:
- 100 % of women felt they had improved their knowledge on how to keep themselves safe.
- 56 % of women felt an increase in self confidence.
- 100 % of women felt more aware of how much information they should give out about themselves on a date.
- 100 % of women now felt they new how to date safely.
- 100 % had increased their knowledge of the risks involved when going on dates.
To register an interest in attending a particular session, please Contact Us.
Sessions at the Bridge...
- Confidence Building
- Mentoring Programme
- The Recovery Toolkit
- Explore Learning
- Number and Play
- Language and Play
- Personal Safety
- Legal Surgeries
- Debt Management Surgeries
- Freedom Programme
- Healthy Relationships
- Personal Development
- Style and Image
- Home Cooking