Yoga sessions at the Bridge
Yoga seeks to promote health and well-being through physical exercise. The regular practice of stretches, poses and breathing exercises makes the body strong, supple and healthy.
In July 2009, the Bridge Team decided it was about time to get in on the action, and Yoga was brought to the Bridge!
Most weeks saw a group of 5 gathering to take part in this fun and relaxed form of excercise. At the end of the last session a questionnaire was completed; the results were amazing!
- 100% of women felt calmer, more toned and flexible.
- 100% of women felt more confident in a group environment.
- 100% of attendees felt more aware of how their physical body had an effect on their emotional health.
- 100% of women decided they felt more confident about trying new things!
To register an interest in attending a particular session, please Contact Us.
Sessions at the Bridge...
- Confidence Building
- Mentoring Programme
- The Recovery Toolkit
- Explore Learning
- Number and Play
- Language and Play
- Personal Safety
- Legal Surgeries
- Debt Management Surgeries
- Freedom Programme
- Healthy Relationships
- Personal Development
- Style and Image
- Home Cooking